The Susquehanna Township Alumni Association was formed and operates exclusively for the purpose of promoting, supporting, and carrying out programs and activities for the benefit of alumni, current students of the Susquehanna Township School District, and the extended Community.
The Organization engages in a variety of activities designed to:
1. Promote the educational, recreational, and athletic interests of School District students and alumni, and to foster continuing relationships.
2. Serve as an educational forum for alumni to maintain contact with the School District and one another.
3. Support periodic events for alumni, students, and community at-large.
4. Carry out fund raising and other charitable activities for the benefit of the school district, current students, alumni, and communiy under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code, or corresponding section of any future federal tax code.
5. Function as the alumni’s official voice in communicating with the School District.
Welcome New Members!
Thank You for Joining!
Hershey Entertainment Volunteer Program
Volunteer with us and earn Hersheypark Tickets!
Email interest to Tammi at firstname.lastname@example.org
Breast Cancer Awareness PINK OUT Results
The PINK OUT Breast Cancer Awareness Campaign, sponsored by the Susquehanna Township Alumni Association and run by the PINK OUT Student Leadership team, is held to raise funds for and create awareness about breast cancer. This year’s student leadership team was chaired by Lexi Weikert and Ryan Jacobs.
On Monday, December 19, on behalf of Susquehanna Township School District students, alumni, staff, and community members, Dwayne DeFoor, President, STHS Alumni Association presented Ken Smeltz of Vickie’s Angel Foundation a check for $6,675.00 and Brian Gaughan of Pink Hands of Hope a check of $2,225.00